HIGH SECURITY LOCKS
High security locks, keys and cylinders provide effective key control because they guard against unauthorized key duplication by using restricted keys that can only be duplicated by a locksmith. A special key machine is often required to cut high security keys. High security cylinders are highly pick resistant. High security cylinders are also drill resistant because they have hardened pins imbedded in them to deter drilling. High security locks and keys are available for almost any type of locks including key-in-knob locks, mortise locks, exit devices, padlocks, utility locks, desk locks, file cabinet locks, and safe locks to name just a few.
By installing High Security locks on your home or business you can expect the following:
- Grade 1 heavy duty hardware
- Patented key control (you control who can make copies)
- Drill and pick resistant cylinders
- Ability to have the same key for all types of locks
- UL 437 Rated
Who uses high security locks?
- Residential homes and apartments
- Condo associations (control access to common areas)
- Commercial properties & office buildings
- Retail stores (click here for info on the 3 in 1 system)
- Chain stores